Monday, April 1, 2013

Choices

I'd like to put out there that the choices I've made throughout my pregnancy so far have always had the baby's best interest in mind. Most of you know that. With that said, I don't do things that put me or the baby in danger. I actually get a bit offended when people criticize me over a picture that may look dangerous. It makes me think that people view me and my decisions as irresponsible, and that's not the case at all. I can assure you that even if I wanted to do something that was deemed as "dangerous" or semi-dangerous, there's no way Justin would let me.
On the bright side, I have friends and family who are very supportive of the things I do because they know I'm doing the best I can. I watch what I eat, I exercise, I try and get as much sleep as I can, drink enough water, avoid caffeine, put my feet up when possible to avoid swelling and the list goes on...so when I do something that seems questionable, trust me, it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment