Tuesday, April 9, 2013

San Diego Baby Shower

On May 6, 2013 my friend's Erin and Mary Beth threw a baby shower for Justin and I in San Diego. The girls really outdid themselves. I mean the place was beautiful. There were fresh flowers, linens, balloons, a ton of food, a darling cake, I mean it was the works. Erin lives right on Mission Bay so the ocean was literally our background view.

 


 
 


Cute little girl cake made out of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.


It came time to open presents and oh boy did we get a lot of girl stuff. Of course as we are opening gifts we are all oohing and awing over the little girl things. My friend Stephanie's mom even made a rhinestoned Green Bay packers onesie with a matching green and gold tutu.


Here are some of the other things we got. As you can tell, Justin looks thrilled...
Here's a cute little dress Shelley got for her.

Diaper cake Mary Beth made for us

Lamb playmat my mom made for our little girl (who's apparently not really a girl!)

Some of my San Diego friends and co-workers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment