Tuesday, February 26, 2013

21 Weeks!

21 weeks and only 19 to go! I can't believe how quickly time is starting to go by. I mean we've already known for a week what we are having. It seemed like that day was never going to come, and now here it's come and gone. I'm sure I'll be repeating this phrase again in a few years. It seems so far away before baby Gill's arrival, but I'm sure next thing I know it I'll have blinked and she'll be five.

This week's discussion (besides needing a bigger place) is names. I have four names that I really like, now it's just to get Justin on board with them and start to narrow them down.

21 Week update on baby Gill:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.



I've been feeling great. Starting to show a bit more but still not a whole lot. I've still been working out and trying to eat as healthy as possible. Of course I indulge every now and then, but for the most part I try to make sure my food intake is full of nutrients.

I've been having so much fun looking at baby girl stuff. I get more and more excited every day. We are still a bit stressed out about space and finances, but it will eventually work itself out and we'll make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment