Saturday, February 23, 2013

20 Weeks 4 days!

20 weeks 4 days and feeling great. I hiked Cowles Mountain this morning with Mary Beth, Erin, her husband Scott, and their dog Bowen. The hike is only 2 miles round trip, but it's a good hike; not too easy and not too difficult. The trail was fairly croweded but we still had a lot of fun.

This week's big developments...I felt baby Gill move...on the outside! I seem to really feel her kick when I'm lying down in the mornings and at night. Justin hasn't felt it yet.

It's fully sunk in that we are having a girl and I couldn't be more thrilled. My mom and Shelley have been going to town finding cute crochet patterns. My mom and Steve came down tonight and my mom is going to teach me how to crochet! Justin just looks at me and says, "really, are you even old enough to crochet" or something like that. I told him I may as well do something while I'm doing nothing! I apologize if this post is all over the place. I'm sitting in the living room with my mom, Steve, and Justin trying to do two things at once. I'll post more in a couple days.

20 WEEKS 4 DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment