Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cowels Mountain - 21 Weeks 4 days

Last weekend I hiked Cowels Mountain with some friends. I told Justin I'd like to go again this weekend so just he and I went on Saturday. The hike is about 2.7 miles round trip (I actually mapped it this time). We took our time getting up and down. I think Justin enjoyed it as well. It was really easy for him. I decided to take the weekly board with us so there'd be a change of scenery for the background.

Here's my weekly picture: 21 Weeks 4 Days

Today we drove to a hilly area near us and Justin rode him mountain bike and I hiked around. I also ordered some maternity clothes online from Target. Wish me luck! I've had a heck of a time finding maternity clothes that I like, that fit, and that are in my price range. I talked to Nicole for quite a while today and she's going to let me borrow her maternity clothes. What a life saver. I hate the though of spending any more money on clothes that I'll wear for such a short time! I hope everyone is having a great and relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You look GREAT Jen!!! Love you!!
    I love being able to see the weekly updates since I can't see it in person!

    ReplyDelete