Tuesday, March 12, 2013

4D Ultrasound

I have scheduled my 4D ultrasound! Justin thinks it's a waste of money (apologies now to our little girl who will some day read this), but I have friends who keep telling me to do it and that it's really worth it. The place sounds really nice. They offer comfortable seating for 10 adults (although they've accommodated up to 25!) in San Diego's largest theater viewing rooms. They have a deluxe scan room, top of the line GE Voluson 730 Expert Technology (I have no idea what this means, I pulled it from the site), we can hear the baby's heartbeat upon request, have the gender confirmed, and most importantly, we'll get to see our little girl's facial features! We'll also get a dvd of the video they take along with color photos (I did have to laugh at that part. Is Sepia really considered "colored"?) This place was recommended by a friend, so I'm not worried about it being dodgy. I'm very much looking forward to this appointment especially because we haven't received any decent pictures from good old Kaiser. As far as pictures go I just want one side profile of the baby.

 

2 comments: